Help Advertise!

Hey guys! I need to take a second out of my day to thank everyone for their support and sweet comments over the past week! JasonPendleyPhotography friends are the BEST EVER! You guys have been so supportive of JasonPendleyPhotography. Summer and I are truly blessed.


I have had quite a few questions on how you guys can get people in touch with me, or how you can help spread the word so here are a few ways:


1. JasonPendleyPhotography Website: http://www.jasonpendley.com/ (this has all my contact info)


2. Facebook Fan Page (become a fan to catch the deals like the free July 4th shoot)*Hint*Look for Aug. deal!


3. JasonPendleyPhotography Blog (You are here! Get a glimpse in all the JPP shoots)


4. Follow me on Twitter (listen to me ramble/tweet about life and such)



If you have a blog and want to add a personalized JPP site-button like these with your photo:




Contact me and I will send you the HTML code!


**Don't forget about the referral program: for every referral I get from you I will return the favor by giving you a FREE sitting fee!**

2 comments:

Beth Goff said...

Hey... will you send me the HTML for the top one...

aimee said...

Will you send me the HTML code?

Post a Comment