TONS OF CUTE KIDS!

What an AMAZING turn out for the JPP Cute Kid Contest. We ended the entries last night with 75 Cute Kids! I feel so bad for the judges because these kids are absolutely beautiful. I thought I was going to get made fun of after I came up with the idea to do a Cute Kid Contest, but I am blown away at the response! WOW! The amount of hits on http://www.jasonpendley.com/ last month were so high that I had to get more bandwidth and the JPP Cute Contest was in Google's Top 20 of searches for "Cute Kid Contest." Thank you all so much for entering your little ones and spreading the word.
What's next?
The judges have their work cut out for them so I have allowed 2 weeks for them to make their decisions. They are judging this out of the goodness of their hearts, so I want to make sure they had plenty of time. Judges will be announced after the decision has been made....just in case you may know one of them :) The winners will be announced Friday August 21st, 2009!
You can see all the kids HERE
Thank you all so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment